>>DIGITAL ITEM FOR DIY 3D PRINTING<<
This kit contains .stl files for 3D printing the series 7 Light Collar System. This collar is nicknamed "Morph" due to the physical flexibility of the frame, and creative flexibility of the design. A variety of optional accessories and panels can be attached to various parts of the adjustable, modular frame. The collar can be attached to a jacket or backpack with zipties, or worn independently.
- Designed for FDM PLA
- Build envelope: ~160 x 30 mm for the largest part
- Various M5 hardware
- Electronic accessories are entirely optional
- Frame and Accessory STLs
- Exterior panel STLs
- Exterior panel fabrication templates
- Detailed instructions for assembly and installation
For personal use only. Not to be used for commercial purposes in any way.
- The first two Morphs were developed for Motionless in White's Cyberhex video.
- The name "Morph" actually originates somewhere else. The name of the mob that drops it can be used as a 100% off coupon code for this item only (no caps or spaces; will be disabled when it gets abused).